I have submitted part of my statement regarding historical

Customer Question

I have submitted part of my statement regarding historical child abuse and a severe human rights violation. What are my rights during this investigation process?
What is it that you wish to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Who decides who gets prosecuted? What if they don't believe my story? How much do they have to tell me about the ongoing investigation?

The actual decision is made by the Public Prosecution Service - you can read about their role here
You will not be given details of the ongoing investigation - but will be given an explanation if they decide not to prosecute
I hope that this is of assistance