How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

i have a court order on my sons grandmother. in it it states

Customer Question

i have a court order on my sons grandmother. in it it states clearly that she is not to give her son irect or indirectcontact to hisfather. ive found pictures of my son and biological father recently no contact by my ex was made for contact what can i do
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your son and what contact is the grandmother meant to have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my son is now 12 yrs old. his grandmother has a contact order for the 3rd sat to sunday of the month.

in the order one of the conditions were that she did not directly or indirectly put her son in contact with myson,the reason being hewas hurt in his care.

her son has not paid any kind of maintainance if 10yrs and in fact left the country and nw lives abroad.

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Do you know when the meeting took place?