Hi Im the male in the relationship that Brooke down around

Hi I'm the male in the relationship that Brooke down around 9 months ago, initially we had a agreement that I pay her £300 a month, which as always been paid through bank..the arrangements were every Tuesday, every other weekend and the Thursday I don't have him the weekend. She is now taking Thursday away from me for no reason is there anything I can do, or do I have a good enough case to try
how old is the child?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi my little boy is 5, 6 on march 24th
What times have you been having him until now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Every Tuesday every other weekend and the weekend I don't have him on that Thursday. The change over happens at school so there's no hassle involved
have the school reported any problems?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No not at all in fact he has been better at school since splitting
The law says that a child is entitled to contact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessary
There is already a set pattern of contact and there appears to be no reason to change this.
You should try and discuss matters with your ex using Family mediation (
If that fails then you can apply to the court for a Defined Contact (or a shared residence) Order
There is every reason to expect that you would be successful
You can find more information on these websites
Please ask if you need further details