Can i apply to the child maintenance service for re-assessment

Can i apply to the child maintenance service for re-assessment of a court order from 4 years ago?

Can i change the payments to be in line with the child maintenance service payments and cancel the previous court order? Or does that require the ex-wifes approval?
Do you currently pay via a Court Order or via the CSA?
How much is your gross income and how much are you currently paying - for how many children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Via a court order/standing order, £1705 per week after pension contributions. Paying £1235 a month. 1 child
You do realise that that is more than the CSA rate?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, I am aware. Which is why I wanted to check where I stand legally in order to change it. I know my ex-wife will try and throw everything to stop this happening. As far as my own research can tell is that she can't do anything. I inform her that I want reassessing, then we come to a family based arrangement, if she doesn't agree then I can contact the csa and they can enforce there rate. Is this correct?
No you cannot do that I am afraid as the Court Order stands until the CSA assessment is made so a Family based Arrangement is NOT something you should have
You have the option of applying to the court for a reduction (not likely unless your income has fallen or your ex agrees) or applying to the CSA for an assessment
Please ask if you need further details