How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 12186
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor. Partner in own firm.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I earn £500 per week gross. My wife has left taking our 3 children

This answer was rated:

I earn £500 per week gross. My wife has left taking our 3 children who are 9,6 and4years old. I see the children 3 days/2 nights per week.We jointly own a property worth 100k and owe 69 k on a mortgage. We are currently separated; what are my obligations and how would the CSA approach this. Overall bills for the house and necessary utility bills are met by myself costing £1417 p.mth
Thank you for your question.

I can help you calculate your child maintenance obligation. What is your net weekly income?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If you have the children for an average of two nights a week your maintenance obligation is £100 per week.
JGM and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you