How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi clare, Now can I make a formal complaint I have waited many

This answer was rated:

Hi clare, Now can I make a formal complaint I have waited many many weeks for the social worker to refund my travel expense. I had contact with children February and had LAC reviews I have tickets receipts to the social worker she still has not refunded?
It's so unprofessional of her that is why I get annoyed with children services that is why they they have clearly failed my children.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that it is this attitude which you have to change
The Serious Incident Report found that Children Services did indeed fail your children - by not removing them from your care years before - so for you to say that they have filed them is counter-productive
They are late sending you the travel money - so you need to chase this up - but if you wish to show Social Service show you have changed this is NOT the way to approach it
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi clare, I have spoken to the team manager she has apologised to me and she will sort the travel money out next week.
Also I am stuck my partner with his uni course I will not be able to move back in the midlands I will have to stay in London all this year.
Can I still be assessed say I move back to midlands on my own.
My partner stay london carry on studying can I apply for an assessment. Be cause of travel distance it may cause more friction between both myself and my partner to live apart from each other.
I don't know what is the best solution. My partner is feeling depressed that he can't support me to help get the children back. He feels upset he can't do anything for me. His tied with uni course and work here?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi clare, they have published the review on website also it was on local papers. It clearly states they have failed the children and family.
Over twenty agencies were involved in our family over 12 years they did not intervene at the right time. I asked for help and support they did not support me.
It clearly states I am found innocent they have been told their failures what changes they can do?
I have read the review and it highlights matters that will cause significant difficulty in terms of your wish to have the children returned to you.
It does NOT say that they did not support you - it says that they did not support the children because of your ability to focus their concern on you
This is NOT a good thing
You need to concentrate on you and your partner for now.
You need to show a greater understanding of your role in the circumstances that led to the children going into care to have any chance of them returning to your care
Given what has happened in the past t is even more important that you do NOTHING until a year has passed