How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hello, I am writing because i got bit problems with husband.

Customer Question


I am writing because i got bit problems with husband.
We got 2 mortgages. i am living in one house with kids. Where we living house on both name. But he payed always for this house. Now He dont want to pay for kids, and for house.Yesterday i told that i am not going to pay for this mortgage, And he was angry. To day i am in stress, because he got kids, and I am not fell safety, and he dont want to give me kids back. I don't know what to do. When we use to live together he use a drugs, alcohol. He want to take kids birth certificates, marriage lines. In a future he can be aggressive. And can take kids to another country, Lithuania.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long have you lived together and how old are the children
How much are the properties worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgages?
What income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need information about land title. I would prefer to sort out problems in hat way.
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
I need the answers to the questions that I have asked in order to assist you