How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35071
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

HelloI submitted a c100 which has been opposed by my ex.

This answer was rated:

I submitted a c100 which has been opposed by my ex. I have represented myself upuntil this point but I am now very worried about the next stage which a Re:L?? over two days which i feel is way over my head. Can you help me please?

Kind regards

Andrew SHeppard
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and what are you asking for?
What was the result of the last hearing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello Clare
Niccolas is 8 and Isabel is 6
I am asking to return to our original arrangement which was 14 days in a 28 day period. The result of the hearing was, a guardian solicitor to be appointed on behalf of the children and a fact finding over two days to now be carried out. There have been malicious sexual allegations purported by their mother in relation to Isabel. I have reports from social services, Doctors reports and police reports. And children's medical records. Isabell has never said anything on three separate occasions following various interviews

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Do you mean that the next hearing is a Fact Finding?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Clare
Yes it will be a fact finding
What do you wish to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need to find someone to represent me in a pro bono basis
Can you help me ?
It is unlikely although not impossible I am afraid.
If you are in a City with a University who offers a Law Degree you may find some assistance there, alternatively if you can afford to pay someone you can consider a Direct Access Barrister
I am sorry - I know that this is not what you were hoping for but sadly there is a limit to what is available
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you