How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35059
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

our grandson has been put into foster care as socil services

This answer was rated:

our grandson has been put into foster care as socil services do not think his parents are capabledue to there past lives obstacles have been put in front of my daughter and her husband also my grandaughter by social services ie by continually moving the goalposts what rights do myself and my wife have in these circumstances
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Do you and your wife feel that you could cope with the child?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

we have both got health issues and would find it too much for us but could help if all were involved

Unless you are able to offer to have the children then I am afraid that you and your wife have no rights in this matter
It is a terrible time for you all as a family and you may find some support in the group here
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you