How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35058
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My daughters ex boyfriendhas written in his second statement

This answer was rated:

My daughter's ex boyfriendhas written in his second statement to the court that it was a requirement of the mental health authorities that she lived with his parents for the first six months of her son's life. This is untrue.....what can she do? She does not have the chance to write any response to his statement.
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
Please do not worry
Your daughter will indeed have the chance to rebut this at the Final Hearing.
She should get confirmation in writing that this is not trues and then she can use it in court to help discredit ALL the evidence that he gives
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you