How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Can you advise who to get in touch with about child abjuct

Customer Question

Can you advise who to get in touch with about child abjuction.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

You need to contact the Police if your child has been taken overseas without your consent.

You may also contact Reunite for assistance

Hope this helps
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but more information is needed first
Much depends on what you actually mean by Child Abduction
In order to give you informed assistance you would need to confirm whether or not you have Parental Responsibility for the child; whether the other parent has a Residence Order, where the child has been taken and for how long
Once all that information is available more relevant advice can be given