How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi Clare.

Customer Question

Hi Clare. As it was appeared previously, my wife started argue about two weeks ago again and it is ended up with I walked away from the home as I don’t want that stress anymore. And my wife wanted me to do the same (leaving home). Week ago she contacted me and regret about what happened and asked me to come and live with her. But I don’t want the same things happen again. We declared to relevant parties about our separation like council, bank and HMRC etc. should I seek for solicitor for separation? At the moment I don’t want to go for any divorce as she told me already that she will not give me the divorce. What is the legal side of it? Regards. Arachchige

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What would you like to know about this?