How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35088
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi, I pay child maintenance through the CSA at the rate they

This answer was rated:

Hi, I pay child maintenance through the CSA at the rate they have worked out for my income, no issues at all with how this has been working. I am currently looking into investing some money into a business while keeping my day job going. I will be a director of this business and my question relates to whatever profit the company will hopefully make - will my new CSA calculations take into account all methods of drawing profits from the business? So salary, bonuses, dividends, etc? Is there any method that the CSA will not be able to use for their calculations? Thank you

Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
Yes the income from the company will be taken into account as part of the CSA assessment
I am afraid there is no method of your having access to the funds that will not be liable to assessment
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you