How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I am divorced and moved to the UAE, I was paying CSA prior

Customer Question

I am divorced and moved to the UAE, I was paying CSA prior to this but the CSA stopped the standing order from my bank from January 2014. I have since set up a standing order which the x cancelled as she wanted double the amount I was paying, can she bring a court case while I live in the UAE.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are you earning more than you were when you were paying via the CSA?