How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hello good morning . I split with my partner a year ago we

Customer Question

Hello good morning . I split with my partner a year ago we never been married . He don't pay any maintenance for our child . I am working full time I always did . Also I was even doing more hours to keep house going when he wasn't working for nearly a year . He was siting at doing nothing just watching me killing myself . When he found a job we wasn't together we leave separate for a long time . He see his child when he wants and if I am busy he always scaring me saying that he take me to the court ,but I never stop him to see his child . I can't even go abroad to see my family because he is got problem about this . I leaved in Uk for nearly 10 years . After this breakdown I had to go and have some session with psychologist because I couldn't coupe . Even the psychologist said that I have been abuse for so many years and he is still doing calling me bad names in front our child and I am not surprise that our child call me this same . I hear all the time that I have to f .... Of .... To my country because this is his country etc .. Any many many more . Could you please give me any advice please . Many thanks . M
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is your child and what is your immigration status?
What contact does he have with the child?