How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

hi my daughter died 14th oct,2013,inquest 23rd april,due to

Customer Question

hi my daughter died 14th oct,2013,inquest 23rd april,due to friend and her partner hiding patchs and seen taking off before police came and amblance,i am daughters mother,guidian to her daughter in will,can i apply for guardianship on her son age 9months,if his dad is sent down due to this mess,plus my ather daughter who lives with me was named in will if i had passed on ect,to be guardian to her daughter,i dont want him to go in care or to her ex friend ,i have aletter to the soacil worker at dochester stating this,i can change my home and moe too wells somerset good schools ,i use to live there,do i have any rights,i know his dad would later if sent down,they sell drugs his past is this.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
I am sorry for your loss.
Where is the baby at the moment and what contact do you have with the child?