How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi my son recently separated with his partner ,,, who have

Customer Question

Hi my son recently separated with his partner ,,, who have to children ,, who are my grandchildren , which I d like to go for custody or shared custody ,, she left him for another women ,, moved home and changed school ,, is there anything I can do , my son now lives back at home with me he sees them on a Sunday ,, which isn't long enough we want more access
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
how old are the children and who had the day to day care of the children whilst the parents are together