How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

i need help with a property that we paid a deposit for ,for

Customer Question

i need help with a property that we paid a deposit for ,for my son and his fiance both there names on the mortgage and land registry but we want to take her name off now because they are not getting married now its over
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

Does she consent to the transfer to your names?

Was their a declaration of trust stating the specific interest that you each had in the property? It might state that the deposit remains yours and that your son and partner had percentages of the remaining equity?

Kind regards,

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.


Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,