How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi recently my ex was abusive to me infront of our 2 year old

Customer Question

Hi recently my ex was abusive to me infront of our 2 year old daughter he had me by the throat i asked my friend if me n my daughter could stay at hers for the night due to feeling scared. He would not let me take my daughter so instead he dropped her off at his mums so that he can still go to work now sincr he has gone into the flat that we shared and has taken all of my daughters and his thingand have left . He will not let me see my daughter and i havnt seen her since tuesday night he has said tl me that he has a soliciter involved and they are telling him that i cant see her my ex was arrested this morning and is now in custody due to the assault he did to me and that my daughter witnessed what rights do i have here please help me i want my daughter back
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
is he still under arrest?