How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Will my x have thr right to see my finances if i ask him to

Customer Question

Will my x have thr right to see my finances if i ask him to contribute more towards his child if wants to seriously be part of his life and make a relationship. What would i need to present to ask for more money. At present he pays the min 15% of his salary from csa. He lices with his mum and also earned some profit from his house he sold. He also has 2 jobs and 2 cars.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What "extra"money are you intending to ask for?