How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Our elderly father married a woman less than half his age in

Customer Question

Our elderly father married a woman less than half his age in 2005 without the knowledge of his 7 children. They lived apart for 7 years less 3mts in another country with another man. He passed away 2012. Father made a will pre marriage. We applied for probate but told the will is invalid. What can we do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the estate worth?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry I made a mistake I think already it is going to be a waste of time the law is stack in my bogus mother in law's favour to defend our rights it will cost us and the estate is not that large.

Thank you


Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
You do know that you can recover the funeral costs?