How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

Does my husband have any claim on my estate that is just in

Customer Question

Does my husband have any claim on my estate that is just in my name we have been separate for 17 years and have not lived together in this time but he refuses to sign papers?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Could you kindly tell me if you are judicially separated please by virtue of an order of the court or if you have just chosen to live separately but not take any formal steps to formalise your separation including for example divorce?

JACUSTOMER-3dfd02w8- :


Joshua :

I regret all I can see is an exclamation mark. Could you kindly clarify your response?