James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

i am a mother of a 2 year old and have ex partner

Customer Question

i am a mother of a 2 year old and have ex partner is claiming i am incapable to care for him.i have moved back to my mum's with my has gone to court and i have produced evidence from my consultant to confirm in his opinion that i am capable. he wants full custody .i am being reasonable in seeking joint residency.where do i stand.
What are the current care arrangements?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we have shared care arrangements and we are back in court in july for final hearing but he is making untrue allegations about me and now my medical records have been asker for.i may have epilepsy but that is all i have.he claims i now have depression. i have produced letters from my consultant and my doctor to confirm this but he is still not happy.

How do the current arrangements actually work?