How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

i am a mother of a 2 year old and have ex partner

Customer Question

i am a mother of a 2 year old and have ex partner is claiming i am incapable to care for him.i have moved back to my mum's with my has gone to court and i have produced evidence from my consultant to confirm in his opinion that i am capable. he wants full custody .i am being reasonable in seeking joint residency.where do i stand.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What are the current care arrangements?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we have shared care arrangements and we are back in court in july for final hearing but he is making untrue allegations about me and now my medical records have been asker for.i may have epilepsy but that is all i have.he claims i now have depression. i have produced letters from my consultant and my doctor to confirm this but he is still not happy.

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
How do the current arrangements actually work?