How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

my daughter and her boyfriend are splitting up they have a

Customer Question

my daughter and her boyfriend are splitting up they have a baby 9 months , both are on birth cert , the boyfriend is moving out to live with his grandfather , boyfriend wants the baby every 4 days , my daughter wants the baby to stay with her and the boyfriend visit the baby , will she be able to do this ???
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Who has had the day to day care of the child until now?
Do you mean that the father wishes to have him for four days as well?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello , I think he has decided to not go for the 4 days now , but thank you , xxx

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Can I be of further assistance?