How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My son and his wife have recently split up and he has left

Customer Question

My son and his wife have recently split up and he has left the marital home. He is finding it hard to see his sons and up until now can only see them with his wife present in the home, this often leads to further rows. He wants to pick them up on a regular basis and bring them to our home their grandparents or to be able to take them somewhere of his choice, she is stopping this all together as she is not happy with this and now will not give him a date when he can next see them. He does not expect to have them more than once and for a couple of hours at a time at the moment but even this is not being allowed. What can he do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what excuse does the mother give for the restriction?