How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have applied for a court order to see my children who were

Customer Question

I have applied for a court order to see my children who were taken by their mother to sommerset and I live in Derbyshire. I have a court date to appear in sommerset do I have to still fill in a c2 form ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What forms did you use to start the application with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare,

I have sent forms c1a and c100 then recived the letter from the courts with a date and a note saying that I had to fill in a form c2 which I thought that I had already asked for a court order to have regular contact with my children so was a little confused.

Cheers Hayden


Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
How old are the children and are you named on the birth certificates?
Does the letter say why you need a C2 - or do they actually refer to a C6?