How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35052
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have been separated from my husband from my husband for 2

This answer was rated:

I have been separated from my husband from my husband for 2 and half years we have 3 children 18 16 and 11 we had a agreement as of march 2014 that he would pay £150 a month as they are in full time education he has paid one payment what do I do as we are not divorced
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much does he earn gross?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

as far as i know he earns approx £16.000 a year


Then he should be paying you in the region of £250 a month.
If he is not paying you anything then the way forward is to contact the CMS (the new name of the CSA) and make an application
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you