How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

It possible to ask the court for a relocation and on the same

Customer Question

It possible to ask the court for a relocation and on the same time obligation for the ohather to pay the school fee ( at the final hearing the judge agreed with my ex husband that it was my responsability to pay the school fee bra cause off financial problem him at this time , but now he is working , I am on benefit .
Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain a little more about the background to your question please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
There is been an order made at the final hearing of divorce the 18 of January 2013 , where the judge at the family court agreed with my ex husband that I should be responsible for the fee if the school of my 3 children , now I am in a dramatic situation : the cause of divorce was for domestic violence toward me and children , he is still disputing the fact that the children do not want see him ( didn't agree with conclusion of the cafcass officer at the last hearing so there is another earring in October . Now my problem are : I can't pay the one year school fee ( my children are going to a French school since they where 3 year hold now they are 15 y , 12y and 11y old to hold to put them in the English school , I am stock in London and I can't afford the school I can't afford my rent , I can't afford to move in France , he was giving us a little maintenance
I had to make in application to the CSA in February and dice then he stop giving the children maintenance the CAA are still waiting from him papers work , my only income are benefits
What I can do to make him to pay the school ? It is possible to ask the court to vary the order that as been made ? I can apply for a scholarship for next year but the fee if this year should be payed and if I have to go back to France are there in application to make sure that he will pay the children's maintenance in France ?
Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
So the issue of the School fees was dealt with within the Financial proceedings and is was Ordered that you pay them
Were you expecting to be able to move to France at an earlier stage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes but i couldn't because I was waiting the sale of hour matrimonial house and also there where still problem and still are about children contact. Can you please tell me what is the name of the application to have an order to make sure if I live the uk , my ex husband is in obligation to send the maintenance in France.this is urgent . Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
When is the Relocation hearing?
(do not worry about the maintenance that is an easy fix)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You didn't replayed to the question
So i will not continue with the service
Thank you