How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

hi.i have submited my divorce form to court but was refused

Customer Question

hi.i have submited my divorce form to court but was refused th decre nisi,because i have a son which i tick is not part of the family because i had him from previous relationship.the judge said there shuld be arrangement for him because he also lived in the confused as dont know what to i need to wrie an arrangement and sign it with my husband?thanks

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first
Is this the only reason why it was refused?