How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34886
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

my mother is dying of cancer my brother and I are paying for

This answer was rated:

my mother is dying of cancer my brother and I are paying for her treatments I am unable to pay the csa for my 19 year old daughters payments to my ex partner what can I do please
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you
I am so very sorry for the position that you are in
Sadly there is no give in the CSA
If you do not pay - for whatever reason - then I am afraid the assessment will be assessed against you making your financial position even worse
I am so very very sorry - i wish I could give you better news at this dreadful time
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thankyou for your reply would. It make any difference to the
Claim that my daughter has only attended he college
Course twice in the last college term and they written to
To her mother and told her !
Thank you mike
I am afraid not - however if she is actually excluded because of the non attendance and does not return to college then the CSA maintenance will stop - as it will on her 20th birthday