How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi i have a x husband of 15 years who has been a problem from

Customer Question

Hi i have a x husband of 15 years who has been a problem from day one with child support. BUT eventual it went to court and he got a deduction order on his wages Which was good for about a year. He also had thousands of pounds in arrears which in the end he had to pay me. Now this last 2 years he only had to pay for one child the last letter i got from .sa was 2 years ago sayin he has to pay so much answer had outstanding arrears again which back then wad was about a£4500
I've been on the phone several times over the last year and all i keep getting is my x husband is not answering out phone calls or will not send back any information so they can't do nothing
The problem is 2years ago he started he own business upland doing very well. The .sa says they don't now his business name. Way can't they send someone round and demand information As it not bloody fair on me As my husband who I've been with 15 years who has 2 children from a previous marriage break up Has never missed a payments for his children.I must be owed arrears of alot of money once again We both wanted children So why the he'll should he get away either it again again the system stinks Can you advise me please

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
have you taken any steps to discover the name of his business?