How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Good afternoon, I have two situations which I hope you can

Customer Question

Good afternoon,
I have two situations which I hope you can help me with.

1) I have a baby daughter 13 months old, the father pays as per CSA the monthly maintenance figure but now I need help for housing and I have been told that I can apply for this is this possible

2) I also require assistance in applying for a Legal Sevices Order, can you help me with this matter

Thank you,
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
1. What assets does the father have and where are you currently living?
2. Could you explain what you mean by this?