How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have served a divorce petition against my wife , she hasnt

Customer Question

I have served a divorce petition against my wife , she hasn't defended it and replied to the courts , I've applied for the nici , but just had the papers sent back as I didn't fill in her places she lived since the split over 5 years ago , I don't have any contact with her and I only got the address to serve the papers from my son ,
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What did you actually put on the form where it asked for addresses?