How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My son pays maintenance for his baby girl but the mother refuses

Customer Question

My son pays maintenance for his baby girl but the mother refuses to put my sons nane on the birth certificate they both agree they our both the parents but she refuses to put my sons name on the birth certificate we cant afford a lawyer with my son paying the maintenance every month please try to help thankyou
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What contact does your son have with his daughter?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Its his child charley as no contact with x partner or child