How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hello,ok i wish to get unsupervised access to my 1yr old son.hes

Customer Question

Hello,ok i wish to get unsupervised access to my 1yr old son.hes mother and i are divorced,she stopped me seeing him for two months,as i refused to leave the marital home,during the divorce settlement,i agreed to the supervised access as i was desperate to see my boy.there are no reasons of any kind to give her reason to unsupervisd access
so i have asked for a c100,and intend to proceed to the courts,for proper regular access,
am i doing the right thing,and will i be sucesssfull
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What contact are you actually having at the moment
Have you had a Mediation Information hearing?