How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I have a property with my Ex, who know longer speaks to me

Customer Question

I have a property with my Ex, who know longer speaks to me i have tried contacting him since Nov lat year, he ignores all my phone calls, emails, i have messaged his mum asking him to contact me. we have had the house since 2009, we have people who rent the house of us which they pay into his account and the mortage goes out of his account. When we were together he never anted any money of me towards the house now we have split up i wanna set up a direct debit as there is about 160 pounds we have to settle between us what can i do
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Were you married?
Do you wish to force the sale of the property?