How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Italian father lives in London. Is the income from renting

Customer Question

Italian father lives in London. Is the income from renting out his property in Italy part of child maintenance to his family in London?
Do huge cash bonuses in his UK job contribute to his total income for child maintenance?
Is rental income from his wife residing with him in London also relevant to child maintenance?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is the CSA already dealing with the matter?
Where does the child in question live?
What is the Rental Income you refer to?