How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi. I am from northern Ireland, I have been sperated for over

Customer Question

Hi. I am from northern Ireland, I have been sperated for over seven years now. We both went to solicitors and an agreement was made and signed, my wife was a very controlling all through are married life. The agreement was for her to get everything I only agreed to this as she said I would never see the children again and would !is on oath saying Ibeat her. My children are grown up now and iI really want ta divorce now is there any chance I can get a share of the home or is that agreement set in stone it never went to court. And it was drawn up just after the split.Thanks thomas

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Do you have a copy of the document that you signed?
What is it called?