How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35042
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
Family Law
This answer was rated:

How do i find out if i have any if i have any court orders

against me. not ccj's.
Ask Your Own Family Law Question
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What kind of Orders?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
I am not sure. My ex wife has told me that she has court orders against me coming into my house
And from the council and from the tax office
I have no idea what she is accusing me of. I think she watches to
many american law series.
I suspect that what she is saying is that she will apply for such an Order if you attempt to return to the property.
Unless you have had a copy of such an Order served on you then there is not one in force at the moment
Please ask if you need further details
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare, How do I find out if there is one against me. I am abroad. I have to come back to the UK in 2weeks. If I did have one, it would be sent to my house ( which she lives in and she has not told me i have any post). I just want to check if this is true, so is there any one I can ring to find out.


No the Orders cannot be sent by post - to be binding they have to be placed in your hands