13262538
Family Law

How do i find out if i have any if i have any court orders

against me. not ccj's.
What kind of Orders?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
I am not sure. My ex wife has told me that she has court orders against me coming into my house
And from the council and from the tax office
I have no idea what she is accusing me of. I think she watches to
many american law series.
I suspect that what she is saying is that she will apply for such an Order if you attempt to return to the property.
Unless you have had a copy of such an Order served on you then there is not one in force at the moment
Please ask if you need further details
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare, How do I find out if there is one against me. I am abroad. I have to come back to the UK in 2weeks. If I did have one, it would be sent to my house ( which she lives in and she has not told me i have any post). I just want to check if this is true, so is there any one I can ring to find out.

No the Orders cannot be sent by post - to be binding they have to be placed in your hands