How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

hi had constant contact with my son even though split with

Customer Question

hi had constant contact with my son even though split with mother 6 years ago other day was told cant see him anymore was told if i should for his sports day school would have too refuse me entry on mothers say so she wants a letter stating how much moey i will give we agreed on 30 a week but she wont accept this till she has a letter from solicitor and untill then no access to my son no calls nothing please advice
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which part of the Uk are you in and are you named on the Birth Certificate