How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35088
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My daughters ex husband is living with a woman who has two

This answer was rated:

My daughters ex husband is living with a woman who has two young children The childrens father pays her maintainance for the children
My daughters ex has now reduced her payment because he says he is supporting his currant partners children.
Can he do this?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Yes I am afraid the CSA calculations do allow for a reduction of the amount due where there the paying parent has other children living on their household
If you confirm when the cSA were first involved I can let you know what allowance is made.
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you