How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34906
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am paying CSA for 2 children who do not want to see me. One

Customer Question

I am paying CSA for 2 children who do not want to see me. One is 18 and, I believe, is leaving college in July. The other is 16 and not going to college. Will I still have to pay for the 16 year old if she goes into full time work. Also if the 18 year old decides to do another 2 year course at college will I still have to pay CSA until she has left, even though she will be 20 by then, or just until she reaches the age of 19? I am so confused.
Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
You will have to pay for the eldest until September unless she returns to college in which case you will have to continue payment until they finish the course - or until their 20th Birthday - whichever comes first.
If the youngest does indeed go into full time work you last payment will be in September again
Please ask if you need further details