How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I separate with my husband . We are from Poland but we live

Customer Question

I separate with my husband . We are from Poland but we live here since 2004. He had a company in Poland on his name. He had a trouble and now he have a loan. Here he took a loans on his name. Is that mean i need to pay a half of it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

No, if your name is not on his loan, you are not liable to pay anything towards it.

Hope this clarifies