How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am paying £600 per month child support for my 17 year old

This answer was rated:

I am paying £600 per month child support for my 17 year old twin daughters. My ex wife has been living with another man now for the last two years in his house. Does that alter what i should be paying in child support?

Thank you
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid the fact that your ex is now cohabiting does not change how much you have to pay in Child Maintenance - you can however check if you would be better off paying via the CMS (new CSA) using the calculations here
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you