How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Hi my son who is 13 lives with me we live in a block of flats

Customer Question

Hi my son who is 13 lives with me we live in a block of flats only the people from upstairs moved out and my sons fathers girlfriend moved in with him only my son hasn't seen him for 7 years cause when he was 5 his dad got cross with him and kicked him and ever since he remembers this it was only when he was 7 my son choose not to see him anymore and now he's turned up living with this women my son don't wanna go out or if he does I have to meet him of the bus so he don't bump into him my son was at the bus stop yesterday and his dad drove by staring at my son is there any chance I can get an injunction on him from even coming near our flats and area as its not fair on my son
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
has your ex made any attempt to contact you at all?