My wifes uncle transfered the deeds to his house 5 years ago.

My wife's uncle transfered the deeds to his house 5 years ago. We are executors of his will and have power of attorney. He is 92 years old. When he dies do we have to pay inheritance tax on the house.
How much is the house worth and how much is the rest of his estate worth?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The house is worth £180,000 and the rest of the estate is approximately

Unless the Uncle dies within the next two years there will not be a problem as the property will NOT form part of the Estate for Inheritance tax purposes.
If he does die within the next two years then it will BUT taper relief will be available at either 60% or 80% of the amount due depending on how many years he survives
More details here
Please ask if you need further details