How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I was arrested 2 weeks ago for driving under the influence

Customer Question

I was arrested 2 weeks ago for driving under the influence of alcohol with 2 children in the car. I have drank excessively over my 14 year unhappy marriage. My husband left me and our 3 children 14 months ago. The police term me an active alcoholic. I have to attend a social services child protection conference 17th July. My parents have to live with us till told otherwise by SS. I need help and dont know what to do!
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information old are the children - and what action have you taken with regard to your drink problem?