How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34903
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

can my daughter use small claims court to retrieve csa arrears

This answer was rated:

can my daughter use small claims court to retrieve csa arrears from her ex ?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Sadly it is bad news
Your daughter cannot enforce the CSA arrears in any way at all - only the CSA can do so.
What she can do is make a formal complaint to the CSA (in writing - always in writing) for their failure to take appropriate enforcement action
i am sorry - I do wish that there was better news - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you