How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34886
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

i am separated from my wife we have twins aged 10yrs.She lives

Customer Question

i am separated from my wife we have twins aged 10yrs.She lives in the house with the children .I take home about £2000 per month i have the children from Friday night until Sunday late afternoon every other week how much should i be paying ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is your gross income from all sources?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I earn about £27000 gross per year
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
The CSA rate is in the region of £260 a month - you can do the calculation here
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details