How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35091
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

we have court order in place whereby my ex sees his daughter

This answer was rated:

we have court order in place whereby my ex sees his daughter 4 hours every Saturday supervised by his sister the court order was breached and he had threatened to kill me as could not accept my new relationship so I moved contact to a contact centre and did not vary the order. due to his threats and me being under high risk I decided to move Leicester we sent him a notice and he has applied for a PS0 to stop me moving.
can the courts stop me moving.
he plays no part in my daughters daily school life and he has access only Saturdays.
he has been in and out of prison no stability and he has no proof of income a spays no tax.
I have a family owned home, been in same job for 12 years doing day to day running for my daughter and. in te court app he has put malicious allegations that the kids are under risk
just last week I was cleared from social services.
he has requested caffcass involvement yet in jan 14 caff cass had no concerns.
I need to attend court on 21 aug wil I get consent from court straight away or is this a long process
my transfer has been accepted for 18 aug
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
he really is a nasty piece of work isn't he.
Technically the court COULD stop you from moving the child - realistically given all the history your have given through previous questions I do not think you have any major cause for concern.
Your worst case scenario is likely to be that you have to stay at the contact centre in Warrington but given the Marac and the history of the matter - and the lack of maintenance I do not think that will happen either
A Cafcass report may be ordered - although I suspect that again it will have a positive outcome
There is no guarantee that this will be resolved at the first hearing - but again I would hope the history of the matter - and the fact that the only change in the contact arrangement is the venue will be enough to convince the court not to prevent the move for now
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I report him to inland revenue and they get in touch with him before court hearing can he put me down for harassment. also I understand he drives wthout licence so if I report him thrugh crimestoppers can he do me for harrassment

No to both - reporting real behaviour is not harassment.